Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The great big liar.

Yesterday when i getting ready to cook dinner my friend eliza call me. She wanted me to join her, a guy friend of her's and esther to play pool. We met up Harbourfront centre took bus to a place that i never been befor to and play pool. After playing for an hours i got hungry so esther and i went to a near by coffee shop to have dinner. Went we was having dinner esther told me about the things between chris and jason. Jason is a guy friend of my i knew him when i was working sale line job. He work in pet lover centre. Once i told chris about jason. Few days ago Chris and eliza called me chris told me that she wanted be friend with jason so she wanted me to help her ask jason if he had girlfriend. So i did what she wanted me to do and jason told me he don't have any gf and other things so after that i told chris what she wanted to know and gave her jason phone number. Last night esther told me every things about what jason told to chris. He told chris had a gf they had been together about a month and he told chris his past love relationships with his ex gf and the kind of girl he like. I got really angry when cos during the time i knew jason he also told me his past and the kind of girl he like. What i hear from esther about jason told chris and told me was totally different story. I told esther what jason told me and i got very angry. After dinner i told esther to sms chris about jason and i sms her too. Around 10pm+ chris called eliza that she wanted to know what jason told me then suddenly jason called chris that he wanted to meet her. I told chris don't meet him but she told me that she still wanted to meet him and break all the lie that he told her to see how he react. I really hope that he could stop asking chris out. He told chris he had a gf make chris really sad. Chris asked him who he will choose and he choose to be with his gf but he kept calling chris to meet out with him and chat with her. If a guy really had a gf he will not keep asking other girl out to chat for hours and say very sweet thing to other girls to let girl think that she will have a chance to be with that guy. So i find that he is lying to chris and me every thing about him. I feel really sorry that i got her into all this.

No comments: