Saturday, March 7, 2009

Career 2009 & Education 2009 exhibition

Yesterday i when to the Career 2009 & Education 2009 exhibition with Kenneth. There are so many people at the exhibition, everyone looking for jobs, signing up for jobs. I sign up some jobs too hope to get calls to go for interview. At the exhibition i also sign up for a reservation for a part-time course. Is a Diploma in Administrative Management course & Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management course at the Brookes Business School. I don't really know why i sign up for the reservation of the course. The course fees is $8,500 a year, it take 1 year to complete the course and will receive 2 certificate for the two cousre. I don't really know why i sign up? I just know that if i complete the course i will get the certificate and i may have a better future, get a much better job. What if i could not complete the course or i fail in the exam i will waste money. Or even i give up during half way of the course it will be a waste of my time and money. I really don't know if i should go study the course or cancel the reservation. I feel confuse what should i do? I have stoped studying for about 3 years i don't know if i could complete the course?



Today i when to salon to cut my hair. There are so many people in the salon. The salon hair cut price is super cheap just $3.80 person. I when to cut my hair cos i am having a job iterview on monday at NUH. I really hope to get the job as i been
unemployed for few months.

No comments: