Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cute Animals

Today i receive an email with very cute animals.


Polar bear relaxing on the cold icy snow.


Cute fluffy cat with innocent and sad look.


Snow diving fox

A doggy poke out it's head out of the house.


Monkey and cat deep in love.


Cute little hamster.

Cute little puppy that love handphone alot.

Cute baby chipmonk. So small and cute.
cat and eagle staring at each other.

cute hamster in pink glasses.


Sleepy hamster. So cute.

I really hope to have cute little hamster as a pet but my mum don't like fluffy little animals, so i do not own a pet. I thought of working in a pet shop but my mum say is dirty. My friend jason he told me that working in a pet shop you must really like animals, don't mind cleaning animals poo's and help to clean them up so that they will not get sick. It is a job full with love and care.

No comments: