Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hi tea buffet

On sunday i when out with my mum and sis to Velocity @ Novena Square. We had hi tea buffet at LingZhi vegetarian.


WOWww... so nice.

I love pan-fried dumplings alot.

Steam dumling.

Bag of treasures.

Hot and sour soup.


Rock and roll salad.

We also have Braised bitter gourd with king oyster mushrooms, Sauteed monkey head mushrooms with dried chili and many other dishes. I love to eat Sauteed monkey Head Mushrooms with dried chili is really tasty. The monkey head mushrooms taste like chicken.

My mum she is so nice bring us to eat hi tea buffet.



My sis. What is she doing??? She have too much fried noodles. She is just like my dad don't know how to enjoy good food. She ate 2 plates of fried noodle and some pan-fried dumplings then she got really full.

She started playing her psp and stop eating. What a waste.

LingZhi Vegetarian, Hi tea buffet. Olny available on sat, sun and public holiday. From 3pm-5pm last order is 4:30pm. Pricing is Adult $15++ Child $10++ (under 10 years old) minmum is 2 person. Call for reservation cos if you never call i am sure that you will have no chance to get sit. LingZhi vegetarian at Velocity @ Novena Square tel: 65382992.

After hi tea we when to square 2. My sis and my mum wanted to have ear piercing but at the end they never got their ear pierced. I am the one that got ear piercing. Waa..... my ear super pain the aunt say i only can wear stud earrings cos of the shape of my ear.

No comments: