Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Am i a kpo?

I feel that i'm a busy body very kpo cos i tell chris that jason lie to her about his past relationship and other things he told me. I helped chris to let her know that jason is a liar, but i lost a friend too cos jason is my friend too but not very close friend. jason told chris that i'm the one that lie and i wanted to ruin his life. What i told chris was all true thing. I help a very close friend but also lost a friendship. I think this is what people say a good deed don't alway have a repay (好心没好报). It make me feel very upset, why it have to be like this??? Do he know that he is hurting chris feeling and also his gf feeling if she find out truth???? I don't like the felling of lossing a friend it hurt me alot too..... i feel really sad too........

No comments: