Monday, August 10, 2009

Work is always tired!

I feel soooo... tired cos my friend kelvin intro to work at his company as promoter but the work location is at clementi damn far lor. I have to travel 1hour and 30min from my home to clementi. My work start at 1pm but i have to start my traveling time at about 10:40am or earlyer if i reach clementi about 1 hour or 30mins earlyer i will have time to eat my lunch if not will have to wait till dinner time then can eat. I finish work at 9pm some time will get delay by the customer so end at around 9pm to 9:30pm then travel 1h n 30min when i reach home is around 11pm to 11:30pm++ i feel really tired and fall asleep in the mrt or bus on my way home but i try not to just close my eye for a while to let my eye rest so that i will not miss the station cos i need to change to north-east line at outram park if i miss out i have to u-turn back lor. I have told the company that i wanted to transfer to another location that is much nearer to where i'm staying hope they can transfer asap lor. I hate long hours of traveling lor.

No comments: