Monday, August 31, 2009

update time.

Ok let me start by updating thing from last monday.

24/08/09

My mum, my sis And i went to bishan shopping we took the circle line from serangoon mrt station to bishan. when we reach bishan station we saw this super cute wall art on the station so i took the photo of the cute wall art then my sis tell me to act cute and take photo i also take photo of my mum. photo will be upload when there is no error to upload photo. We when to pizza hut to have our lunch cum dinner we super full after the meal. we shoped around and my mum bought me cute cute tee i love the tee alot. My mum will always let me choose what clothes to buy so i like it. Around 8pm we when to NTUC to buy some ingredients to make sushi at home. The 3 of us got so tired so we went to the mac buy a cup of drink sit down and rest our tired feet. Around 9pm++ we took mrt home and we reach home at 10pm.

25/08/09

To day me n my mum make some sushi i love to eat sushi. Making sushi was fun cos you can put whatever you love to eat as your sushi ingredient. My mum make very nice n tasty sushi so i eat up alot of sushi that she maked. Im not so good in making sushi cos all my sushi look very ugly but is still taste nice. i did not take any photo of the sushi that my mum has make.

26/08/09

I meet up with my kenneth honey at around 11am++ when up his house to play. Around 2:30pm we went out we went to farrer park to have our lunch cum dinner at the Komala indian fast food restaurant the same restaurant that i took kenneth to on his birthday. I love to food there is not so expensive n taste really nice if you love to eat indian food. After we have our meal we when to mustafa centre to have a walk around 7pm++ we took mrt to clarke quay to shop around. We when home around 10pm++ befor the train come we took some photo at the mrt station. photo will update late when the is no error on uploading photo.



No comments: