Monday, August 31, 2009

New work location

My friend kelvin that i know when i was work at tampines courts megastore intro me to work at his company selling fan and water heater. At 1st he intro me to work at sheng siong that was located at clementi ok that location was damn far nevermind i take it and i went there to work i worked at there for 1 month he told me he will help me find a new location n will tranfer me to another location that is near to where im staying. Now he did what he has promise me and i got the chance to be transfer to tampines mall courts good better then working at sheng siong. I did not mean i don't like to work at sheng siong is just that people that go to sheng siong mostly go there to buy vege n groceries only very few people will go there just to buy electrician item. Im really happy to have kelvin as my friend he is such a good friend i told him i got fire by the movers company and he say he will try his best to help me find a new job. I will bring him go eat big meal once i got my pay. i now feel so happy cos tommorw i will start work at tampines mall courts.

Thank you kelvin for helping me when i needed a job.

No comments: