Friday, February 26, 2010

Got sting by a stupid bee

This is damn freaky scary that got me creep out.
I got sting by a bee while i was sleeping. I don't even know why did thing the stupid bee sting me on my thigh while i'm sleeping. Is around 11am++ and i'm still sleeping on my bed then i feel that some thing bite or sting my thigh so i got up and look at my bed. What i saw got my creep out it was a bee about 1cm++ big lor. At first i thought it was a beetle so i went to get a scissor to pick it up and have a good look at that thing that was on my bed. OH MY GOD when i look carefully it was a BEE!!!!




Is so freaky lor why did the bee have to sting me???
I really have no idea lor!!
My bed have no flower design or flower smell. I'm thinking maybe this bee is blind lor it think that my thigh look like flower or maybe this bee never see befor flower lor. I'm really afraid of bees and this incident make me even more afraid of bees lor. It got me so freak out that i call my mum for help and when she hear what i say she started laughing and i told her is not funny my thigh is swelling lor.

No comments: