Monday, February 15, 2010

Family reunion on chinese new year

Went to my aunt for family reunion.






They are play cards. i don't join them to play game cos i don't know how to play card game.


That day lunch menu is buffet.


Look at my aunt eatting so quietly.


This cute baby that my mum is holding her name is christelle our new family member.


She is my aunt's grandchild.


She look a little moody cos she hadn't eaten her meal.




Ok now she is having her meal.


After her meal she look happy.


searching for her pretty mummy.

Again my mum. that is my cousin son.



See how big his eyes is? so cute lor.
The cute little girl beside him is his older sister.

My mum she is always smiling so happily.

This is my cousin he is my 4th aunt 2nd son.


My dad and uncle chatting. My uncle is always very funny and he look like jack neo.
see all the decoration that is on the door.

The lady in black top and pink skirt is my aunt. Those 2 very pretty girls are her daughter.
Guest what they are doing at the kitchen?

They are looking at this big fat guinea-pig.
My aunt is givening away this guinea-pig cos my cousin she bought this guniea-pig and now she is married no time to take care. My aunt she need to work have no time to tack care too.
So if you like guinea-pig and you are interested to get this fat guinea-pig? please tag me at my blog tag box i will get all the information of this guinea-pig asap.

No comments: