Thursday, February 4, 2010

getting rotten soon

My blog is getting rotten soon if i don't update soon.

I bought a camera about 2 weeks ago wanna update about it but too lazy to do so.


Canon Digital IXUS 95IS.


This the free gift they give me a Mini tripod, muiti memory card reader and an extra battery.

27/01/2010
Went to the ncentral with sweetheart. Had dinner at "man jia le" i had a blow of fired chicken cutlet curry rice, a cup of "yuan yang" (coffee + tea) and a blow of soup.



My "yun yang" (coffee + tea)

fired Chicken cutlet curry rice.
It make my tummy real full after the meal.
Then around 11pm+ meet up with esther, ah kim and donna cos that day is esther birthday.
when clubbing with them. It was my 1st time going clubbing it was damn fun.
Esther the bday girl. See what my sweetheart kenneth is do? He so naughty lol.


Making funny face.

Possing funny.

Ghostly look.


Esther and her friend cammie


We went into Rebel to dance.

Lost of fun dacning in there.
Cammie and ah kim playing kiss kiss. ah kim look like damn high to kiss by cammie.
Cammie and i. she is a very fun and happening girl.
That day was real fun and we all dance till 3am.

No comments: