Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kelvin lao da

On 14/9 night is had supper with Kelvin he is my supervise when working but i like to call him lao da. Around 9.30pm kelvin lao da came to my work place to find me cum settle the stock ordering and many more. Around 10pm to walk to the bus-stop to that bus 27 to sengkang cos he stay at sengkang to eat supper. On the way to the bus-stop he ask me what i would like to eat and i told him any thing, we walk pass a roti prata shop and he ask me wanna eat roti prata and i say ok. Guess what he say? He say "no i can't treat you eat roti prata as supper cos you are my friend." I told him is ok i don't mind having roti prata as supper but keep say can not. We got up bus 27 and we saw chris a stuff that work in the same location with me so kelvin when to talk to her. When the bus reach sengkang we 2 got down the bus and walk to the coffee shop he told me that he will treat me eat zhu chao (zhi cah). We order a plate of fried rice, hotplate tofu and hotplate beef. During the supper we chat about all kind of things and lao da told me that he worked in all kind of place befor. The every 1st job he worked as is a cleaner when he was 15 years old now he is 27 years old during this 12 years he change alot of job. Then i also tell him about all the job i worked and this is my 9th job. He told me "you are still young 1 day you will sure find the job that is suitable for you so don't be discourage must jia you and work hard." After supper he walk me to the bus-stop to take bus home on the way to the bus-stop he told me he is going to bring to some where to sell me away. HAHAHA that was funny cos people always tell me this joke when i was kid and now he told me such a funny joke lor.

The next day 15/9 lao da came to my work to train me how to sell the products and what to say and explain this to the customers. I learn lots of things from what lao da has teach me. Around 5pm+ lao da has leave and go to company dinner when he was talk to his mum i put the birthday gift that i wanna give him in his bag. Then he company me go eat dinner he never eat just look at me eat cos later he will he having dinner with the other stuff in the company.

Lao da i know your birthday is on the 16th and today is 17th but i still wanna wish you HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!!!!! May all your wish come true and thank you for all the happy you have given to me. Friend forever!!

No comments: