Thursday, September 10, 2009

don't make me angry!!

As i started my new job as a fan promoter i find that is not that easy when i was working as a telephone promoter. I have a competitor that move faster then me and sell their products better then me :( i know she is an old bird in sale job she worked longer then me but i will try must best and fight with her and get more customer to buy my products.

I damn angry on tue there is this asshole customer he came to buy fan i wasted about 30min serving him. i sereved him till i wanna kick his ass. 1st he compara the price, then the strongness of the wind after that he wanna compara the size of the boxes. he told me to bring the boxes of the 2 fan he was comparing at so i bring over to him. he started comparing the size of the boxes and guess what he told me he say " why the box so heavy? i come here alone i can't carry such a big box of fan home." I was like wth u want? he is a 40++years old can't he carry a 3kg++ box of fan? Wtf lor im a girl and i can carry the box of fan why he can't carry it. Then he asked me "don't you find the box heavy? cos i have to carry it all the way home by myself." I was like huh? you such a big man can't you carry a 3kg++ things home diao lor. -_-" So i asked him "if you really think that you could not carry the box home why not get the home delivery service." he asked "is it free delivery?" No delivery charge is $29.90 and guess what he say? He say "huh must well i go buy another fan! aiya i carry home myself better." Hahaha see he can carry and he still wanna say so many shit thing lor. Hello people if you not a handicap or a 80 or 90++ years old folks you sure can carry a 3kg++ box what why must spend your time talking rubbish things and say you can't carry a 3kg++ item by yourself when you really can carry it???

There are some more customer that say even more stupid thing that will make you vomit blood lor. Example a customer wanted a fan that have strong wind so i show the strong wind fan and guess what the customer say? "wah so strong wind ar i don't want such strong wind. get a softer wind one." Ok show the softer wind one and the customer say " so soft ar." Then after a round of stupid blah blah talk the customer buy the strong wind fan. Please lor make up your mind and think properly lor cos if you do that kind of things you are wasting your time and also my time i have other customers to serve not just you alone lor. So people don't waste your time and also the promoter time if you don't really wanted to buy thing ok???

No comments: