Monday, May 4, 2009

Im really tired and sad!!!!

Last week i was so busy with my work cos tampines courts megastore is having a "Expo mega warehouse sales" so i have to work from 10am till 10pm. I was super tired after working. I have thought of quiting the job cos sale promoter job is not the kind of job that i like what i wanted is getting an admin job but now economy not good no one will quit their job so super hard to find admin job. Life suck cos if don't work no income! By the way the mega warehouse sales had not yet ended this friday will be continue cos vesak day is on saturday. Super sian lor must do so many things and im alone doing it cos no body help me it make me super upset about this job. Some time i feel like crying cos i feel helpless. Im really tired and sad!!!!!!

No comments: