Thursday, December 17, 2009

short write of the whole week

Sorry that last week i didn't update my blog as have no ideal what to update. On monday i got super pissed by a donkey brain customer cos on sun he buy a big air cooler from me the next day he came back to return. This donkey think that the very big size air cooler is an portable aircon and told me that the air come out is not cold. Please la you donkey brain when you came to buy i have told you it is a air cooler not aircon only a stupid donkey brain will think that an air cooler is an aircon. Yesterday went to parkway with sweetheart. Later i'm going out with my girl friend luo rong to go out for walk. It's been a very long time never we never meet up with each other as the both of us are busy. She busy with her study i busy with my work. I wanna earn lots of $$$ and save in my bank acc hope that by the end of next year my bank acc can have 20k in it. I think i can make it cos i don't reli spend alot of money on buying things. Ok i guess next week i will try to update my blog with some photo of my christmas outing with sweetheart as i have a long time didn't upload photo in my update.

This is for the friends that come into my blog and read my update. Please tag me ok cos i know you all come to read and didn't tag me. Oh ya please help me to click on the nuffnang ads cos i have join nuffnang for months. Thank you my great friends for coming into my blog and read my boring update.

No comments: